I sew a piece of my heart into every quilt I make shirt

 “In his first term as Laureate, Juan Felipe Herrera traveled the country championing poetry; he also launched an ambitious project on the Library’s website,” said Mao, who announced the appointment this evening at Herrera’s end-of the-term lecture at the Library of Congress. “We look forward to seeing what Herrera will accomplish in his second term, and we know he will continue to inspire and educate with his warmth, enthusiasm, and creative genius.” 

Buy it here: I sew a piece of my heart into every quilt I make shirt
HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirt Store





Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt