Skip the Turkey eat Pierogi shirt

 "I am responsible for that, but I must say the reaction the team had, the way we played second half, was what I expect from them, but at the end the desire and willingness to go and get a result was there. "We have to put the ball in the net. We create the chances, but in the end it's putting the ball in the net. In the first half they have two shots on target and score two goals. When we had the chances, we didn't. The goals will come, we have to insist, and we have to keep pushing the players and believe in them. "We had a great reaction in the second half, we went all for it, I think the team showed their desire, how much they wanted to win the game. We created the opportunities, the chances, and the goal didn't arrive. I'm disappointed because I think we merited more from the game."

Buy it here: Skip the Turkey eat Pierogi shirt
HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirt Cool Store

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt