The Walking Dead Negan and Daryl Dixon shirt

  I’m living in Michigan. Trump flags and signs everywhere only a very few Biden Hi dear i am begging you to Save people who are practicing Falun Dafa in China , it is good meditation makes people be better in mental and physical but the government is torturing anyone practice it because China doesn’t want people to be healthy and have faith to GodI hope you try to practice in this pandemic time it’s totally for free you can google fake news you will never ever convince me that Biden is ahead in the polls. And let me ask you this who the hell are you Polin because I have never been polled polling is designed to Suppress Voting. That's why they are almost always wrong! The Media pollsters cannot learn from 2016 that their media polls cannot win election, elections are won through voters.The silent MAJORITY are now"OUTSPOKEN MAJORITY", and they will be speaking louder on NOV 3.It's no longer Bernie or bust, it's Trump or burst.

Buy it here: The Walking Dead Negan and Daryl Dixon shirt
HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirt Store

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt