Skull that’s what I do I drink coffee I hate people and I know things shirt

  Ebony Rose Matthews how is the President responsible for citizens' actions in a free society. Seems to me you asking for a Dictator. Your blind ignorance is alarming but expected. Obama did more to split this country and vilify the Police than Trump can ever hope to. Look past your color and in your bible. We aren't born with hate, it is learned. I'll pray for you and yoursDL Kimble and why is it that the media keeps asking Trump to do this when he's done it thousands of times. Yet the media doesn't press Biden at all about denouncing anything. Very very biased you poor thing. Get your head out of the media. Educate yourself. You’re being played. Ummmmm I think that'll be the demon crats and their corrupt governors backed by fake news. So do you only get your news from CNN and MSNBC? Your statement is parroting their mind control messaging. Black voices for Trump! You know dam well Obama set us back 200 years to divide us!

Buy it here: Skull that’s what I do I drink coffee I hate people and I know things shirt
HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirt Top Store

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt