Motorcycle My therapist east fuel shirt

 The system in place for a reason. I'm not against free school meals for those in need but local governments have had the money in Grant's to cover this up to the end of October but give them what they want Boris you won't win this one and we are totally fed up with the moans Perhaps Boris you could become a footballer you will be better off. If these Labour MP"s are so concerned about this issue then put forward a motion to scrap the £25 a day meal allowance all MPs get on top of their £80k salary and for the money to be donated to feeding hungry kids.Then everyone can look at the way their MP voted when the money is coming to get their own pocket and they haven't got a free pass to virtue signal.

Buy it here: Motorcycle My therapist east fuel shirt
HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirt King Shirt

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt