Hogwarts wasn’t hiring so I teach muggles instead shirt

 If you get your 'facts' from YouTube then ok man, whatever ‘a bit inconvenienced’? This lockdown approach is destroying people’s livelihoods affecting mental and physical health creating social & economic problems that will be with us for generations! Hardly call that a bit of an inconvenience. Laurence Barber bull. This is planned mate, Boris dad wrote a book in 1982 called the virus,, about world governments letting a virus out to cover their depopulation scheme through vaccine. Go Google it. Planned mate, makes sense after finding out the PCR tests only 7pcebt effective and pick up on all sorts of debris in the body. And Boris faking covid numbers, no autopsies ect. you have no idea what I read! Mark Laksevics And yet the entire world has decided this thing is serious enough to act upon it.

Buy it here: Hogwarts wasn’t hiring so I teach muggles instead shirt
HomePage: Trending  Kuteshirt Shirt

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt