The Beatles whisper words of wisdom let it be shirt

  He cares more for black America than any other president. This guy is wonderful and amazing. Keep up the great work Mr. President. you can't be this delusional hard to believe trump cares more about black people than our only black president did! It’s about time people started to respect our great and amazing President. These haters need to get over it and accept he’s the best thing that ever happened to this country.Questions what do u know about black America. I pay taxes I know enough. They love our country it’s just a few bad apples in the ghetto making the rest look bad So you think I’m an African troll because I have African friends? It’s not my fault many people in Africa don’t have internet and they want to be my friend it’s a plan, do you get it? Like a plan to “build a wall and have Mexico pay for it”. Well we, the taxpayer ended to pay for that wall. Did you ask the 200,000 Americans that have died due to COVID?

Buy it here: The Beatles whisper words of wisdom let it be shirt
HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirt Trending Store

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt