Muppets Electric Mayhem shirt

  I just think there’s no hope with the ps or Xbox I think as soon as they hit the shelves they will be gone. Really hoped they would have been a little more organized for it. Even an earlier email for those who registered their interest would have been appreciated they sold out of pre-order in half an hour they’ll have more soon, but luckily got ours though! Roll on Nov well done on grabbing one! I’m now keeping a close eye on my emails for when Argos launch their pre-orders! it could be due to them having to cut back on production because of chip issues check eBay already people posting for hundreds more, even though they are breaking eBay policy as can’t supply the goods within 30 days go figure Nah, I'll wait two years and get it for $299 with three games included on Black Friday. Richard Wilde most gamers aren't PC savvy. 

Buy it here: Muppets Electric Mayhem shirt

HomePage: Top Kuteshirt Shirt 



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt