Michael Myers boogeyman shirt

 I have said the same thing every time I think he couldn't do something more outrageous or disgusting, he says hold my Big Mac Anyone who trusts a politician instead of a doctor for medical advice deserves what they get.Tougher standards to save lives and Trump says he could overrule it. If you still think Trump has your best interest in mind, you've lost your mind. toughest standards for what I thought. HE said COVID was a load of crap He said it was going to disappear and go away like a miracle.If it’s going to go away why are you pushing for a vaccine before Election Day?NC IS TRUMP COUNTRY.YOU BETTER MOVE TO CALIF OR NY in a few weeks, I don't doubt that Trump will proclaim that COVID is completely gone and his gullible will believe him, as they continue to drop dead from COVID. I moved from NY to NC to help turn it blue and that's what's happening.How come when the Police are involved the Hypocrites on the Left don't blame the Gun or the NRA or the Gun Manufacturer!

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt