Jack Skellington and Sally it’s the most wonderful time of the year Halloween tree shirt

  Is your heart really only filled with hate and anger and insults? Must suck to be that miserable. Now let's create books about strong minorities that helped make America also because it is not just one minority you could easily find children books with strong black characters the "lack of diversity" in literature is one of the many unbiased claims we get presented as embarrassing "facts" nowadays I guess it was selfish for white people to only make books about white characters? Hendrik Vanderburgh, how is it selfish exactly? books don't serve to represent anyone but an author. I personally don't represent anyone in my books well yes if their main goal was only to represent them. What authors came to mind? oh really? So if I was to buy a book about beauty, make-up, or skincare for example (which I have) and all of the models used are white or Asian, why would the author not be representing white and Asian people in relation to those topics? exactly! 


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt