I like bourbon and my smoker and maybe 3 people shirt

 The cult is falling. I fear things like this will happen more often in next 6mos or so.Everything Trump's touches becomes a nightmare. So sorry this man feels so desperate. May God give him peace.I hope he gets the help he needs so he can go through with it next time.This man sold his soul to the devil to steal an election for dump. Dump has used this man up. He's no longer useful, so he's discarded like rubbish. I hope the man gets help.How would someone just want to take is or her life just like that it makes no sense.I'm saddened by the amount of people who think a suicide attempt by anyone is funnyPlease watch the showtime movies : THE COMEY RULES. Showtime is a 14 day free in App Store. ,brilliant acting and remarkable explanation of Trump’s character and the politics of hate and division. .Reading all the negative comments on here about the guy and the President I now do understand why we lost the VN war to the communist party.

Buy it here: I like bourbon and my smoker and maybe 3 people shirt
HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirt Top Store

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt