Frenchie Pew Pew Madafakas vintage shirt

 He has no interest in any party's platform. He's destroyed the republican party.Jessica Fernandez, I’m using what’s called common sense. What he did or did not do for the military has nothing to do with what he is promising now. The fact is His record for telling the truth is poor. I’m not one of those people who has to get eaten by a lion to know that I shouldn’t walk up to pet it. They have given lip service and empty promises maybe he should just buy votes like Bloomberg in Florida. probably left out because it’s a LIE like everything else he says. I know it’s as good as Lindsey Graham's word. In the (-) I didn’t say he gave them their first raise in years. I said he gave them the biggest raise in 10 years. Read much?“On Sept. 1, the U.S. Customs and Border Protection reported that 307 miles of the border wall have been completed.” You’re not very smart, are you? You send me articles that prove my point. Not

Buy it here: Frenchie Pew Pew Madafakas vintage shirt
HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirt Hot Shirt

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt