Batman I don’t live in Darkness Darkness lives in me shirt

 They say it’s rare but possible to get it twice. China had someone get it twice according to the CDC website. Vaccines, which are known eugenics tools by the educated human beings of the world, should never be used. Some effects of vaccines: Autism, autoimmune diseases, cancer, Lyme disease, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, add, ADHD, etc. If I were offered millions to inject myself with death cocktails, I'd turn it down. Health can not be replaced. If you want to make vaccines mandatory than I would rather lick the doorknob of a 711 bathroom to get COVID and start the immunity. Get Membership benefits. Sign Up for Membership. Get rich by becoming us. Illuminati is a name given to the Enlightenment Secret Society of whom members were initiated. Vaccines have saved millions of lives.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt