Pug I’m not fat I’m just so freakin sexy it overflows shirt

 I am sure Jesus wouldn't have stood for that anthem. I don't know the version of God that you hypocrites serve. here is a quote from the news a good one. "The walk of a Christian is the path least traveled. Issac bows to Jesus, not social media branding. He’s walking the walk!" and they all are loud about being a patriot yet they don't believe in the constitution for everyone. I guess the Indians should've loved God a little more. Then they wouldn't have been needlessly slaughtered. But alas, God did not bless them. But the slaughters sure had God on their side. Bless them Your the hypocrite, the only injustice is the injustice of not helping themselves and always blaming everyone else! And sir YES Jesus would have stood for the anthem! Jesus is Love not hate! Get over it! maybe you need to read your Bible again. You are way off.

Buy it here: Pug I’m not fat I’m just so freakin sexy it overflows shirt
HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirt Hot Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt