Knights Templar for those I love I will do great and terrible things shirt

 At that point, he was no threat! Even then he shot that guy in the back like he was judge Dredd. if they hadn’t released him to protect him from COVID he would still be alive to drink and drive, assault his children and officers. should have been you. You’re all ready. troll white people do not resist arrest ok! Maybe a few but we are taught to respect the police. Facts are they don’t even keep the facts of black men resisting and running from the police. They do say it’s near 80-90 percent though estimated seems right. - Brooks played "Fight the Police" & lost. He received a Darwin Award as a participation trophy. you can't assault police officers and point a weapon at them either. How hard is that to understand. Danielle P Butler wow says a lot about you! People give you facts that you can’t handle and you want bad things to happen to them?

Buy it here: Knights Templar for those I love I will do great and terrible things shirt
HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirt Trending Shirt 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt