Yoga social distancing shirt

Yup, I begged my tenants in the 2 homes I own not pay me rent cause I'm worried about their families and losing their jobs. They can't just up and move unlike you, trailer parks are convenient and not everyone likes to live like trash! if he felt the need to close the borders why was he not doing anything to prepare us for the pandemic? I can't have it both ways. He did nothing. Thank God.. My beer is getting cold he called it a HOAX and remember when he said 15 cases would go to zero? What’s the Death total number now? Trump a national embarrassment. The national threat to all Americans. Sorry world. I hope you’re staying at home. people will vote for him even more now that the Democrats tried to stop much-needed stimulus package.

Buy it here: Yoga social distancing shirt
HomePage: 2020 Best Shirt Imagexshirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt