There’s a 99.9% chance I need a beer and a 100% chance that I’m having more than one shirt

Every time I visit this shelter it is filled with pit bulls looking so sad. I hope they not only found a home but a forever one. That's awesome I hope when things get back to normal they remain in the loving home that adopted them. One of the best massages I’ve seen for animals lately! Thank you all who did this! Careful Fox you're showing a whole bunch of people wearing masks. Remember this is just a hoax and will go away on its own. Everybody ran out to adopt a dog in case it's the 'end of days' got one last meal for the family. You went there so I didn't have to. This is great. But I have to worry about what is going to happen when people start going back to work. I pray that they keep their commitment to these furbabies was thinking that as well. My first thought exactly I hope they didn't adopt out of one cage into another.

Buy it here: There’s a 99.9% chance I need a beer and a 100% chance that I’m having more than one shirt
HomePage: 2020 Cool Kuteshirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt